Abroad Experience is an international recruitment agency based in The Netherlands. We assist international companies that have set up their European Headquarters/Customer Service/Financial/ shared service centres in The Netherlands with their recruitment needs. Due to our international network of applicants we can also recruit personnel for clients abroad.
Founded in 1998, we have extensive experience in recruiting multilingual personnel for clients within various industries, such as ICT, Telecom, Chemical, Fashion/Retail, Biomedical and Tourism.
An example of the positions we recruit for:
- Customer Service Representatives, Call Centre Staff, Senior Customer Services – Order Processors, Export and Logistics Representatives.
- Financial Accountants, Treasury Management, Credit Collection, Accounts Payable/Receivable Representatives.
- Sales & Marketing, Marketing Manager, Brand Management, Merchandiser, Marketing Assistants, Sales, Telesales, Inside Sales, Sales Support
- IT professionals, Customer Support Engineers, IT Administrators, Network Administrators, Desk Top Publishers, first and second line Technical Support.
- Human Resources, Human Resources Coordinators/Specialists, Trainers, Human Resources Assistants.
Our dedicated team of bilingual / multilingual recruiters are specialists in international recruitment and together we possess all the main European languages to a native or fluent level.
The way we work
Being a relatively small agency we are able to offer a personal service to our clients. Each client is assigned to an Account Manager who will be the main point of contact. As we work closely as a team there will always be a back-up available if the Account Manager is absent. The communication lines within our organisation are short and therefore we work in an efficient way to respond to the specific needs of our clients.
Abroad Experience offers its services on contract basis, temp basis, detachering and payroll. We always offer our services on no cure – no pay terms.
Not only towards our clients but also towards our applicants we aim to keep a very high service level and therefore we also assist applicants from abroad in finding accommodation. We have a close cooperation with a number of housing agencies and student associations. Furthermore we provide detailed information to international applicants in regard to the steps to be taken when you want to work in The Netherlands.
We have a large database of international applicants which is updated with new applications on a daily basis. After a careful screening of our candidates, also including a language test by telephone we only forward the CVs of applicants that we consider matching the needs of our client.
Generally we can forward CV’s onto clients within a 48 hour period, depending of course on the urgency and the level of the role.
Contact us now on +31 (0) 334793095 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org