The Finance Administrator is an important contributor to our client’s professional and highly energetic organization. As our client is a relatively small and purpose driven organization, your role is broad and touches all organizational areas. You, as member of the Financial Accounting team, will work closely together with rest of the team and operations departments such as HR and Office Management.
Financial Administration: Timely availability of complete and accurate data. Coding and booking of invoices, prepare payments systematically per terms agreed with vendors
Control: Contribution to correct and complete data; reconciliation of bank and suspense accounts
Documentation: Optimal accessibility of files to users
Provision of Information: Contribution to ad-hoc information distribution
Stakeholder Management: Sustainable and accessible internal network that contributes to the positioning of the team within and outside the organization
Organization and prioritization skills; comfortable to work with deadlines
Attention to detail
Problem solving skills
Fluent in Dutch and English, French is helpful.
Basic understanding of principles of finance, bookkeeping and accounting (MBO level)
1 to 2 years of experience in Finance or in a related field
Familiarity with accounting programs and software such as AFAS or comparable
The Junior Finance Analyst is an important contributor to our team. As we are a relatively small and purpose driven organization your role is broad and touches all organizational areas. You are part of the Finance team and you will work closely together with the other team members and functions in the organization.
- Financial Administration: Timely availability of complete and accurate data. Help ensuring accounts payables and accounts receivables are controlled to Company standards and trade payables are systematically paid as per payment terms agreed with vendors.
- Control: Contribution to correct and complete data, overseeing the end-to-end process.
- Documentation: Optimal accessibility of files to users
- Reporting: Clear and accurate insight on administrative data
- Provision of Information: Contribution to information distribution within the organization
- Stakeholder Management: Sustainable and accessible internal network that contributes to the positioning the company within and outside the organization.
- Sharing knowledge Financial Management: keeping the organization abreast of latest developments concerning the project administration
- Organization and prioritization skills
* Attention to detail.
* Problem solving skills.
* Ability to work against deadlines.
- Solid analytical
* Strong planning and organization skills while organizational sensitive.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and mindset, open to new improvement processes, software’s etc.
* Team-oriented and good interpersonal communication skills with an energetic approach.
* Fun to work with
- Bachelor level with specialization in Finance and or Business Administration
* Basic understanding of principles of finance, bookkeeping and accounting.
Our international client who are leaders in the world of leading technology are searching for an excellent AR Administrator for their German market. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, be able to multitask, be proactive, have good computer skills and be open to learning new processes. This job also demands flexibility, reliability, ability to prioritise and the skills to interact with people at all levels and in a team environment.
The Accounts Receivable Administrator will assist in the financial administration and reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Cash collection (phone and written communication)
- Authorization of sales orders.
- Determination of payment terms.
- Follow up on queries.
- Education on HBO level, preferably in the field of administration.
- Some experience in administration/cash collection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English. Other languages are preferable.
- Ability to operate self-directed and proactive on given tasks.
- High level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook).