Would you like to join one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies on the market? Our international client in Amsterdam is looking for a native French Country Coordinator to join their team.
The country coordinator’s main responsibility is to strengthen and stimulate local business and communities, by providing access to the global marketplace via digital shopping experiences.
- Responsibility for the complete sales process
- Establishing business relationships with new stores to become a pickup partner
- Offering customer support: Answering questions and assisting pickup partners, solving problems from stores
- Account management: Staying in contact with stores and help them where help is needed
- Happy to do some outbound (cold) calling as well on a daily basis
- Community management and social media: communicating with the stores on the local Facebook account
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2+ years related work experience in high-volume sales, customer service, customer success or other related fields
- Native French with fluent English as one of your language proficiencies
- Experience using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
- Familiarity with Google docs, sheets, slides
- Must be able to react and follow up quickly to customer inquiries
- Ability to thrive in high velocity iterative environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Comfortable engaging face to face and via live or recorded video
- Resilient and persuasive personality
- Ability to work confidently, both independently and in a team
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
A Sales Support Representative primarily assists the sales team, coordinating sales-related activities and focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation. Responsible for receiving, handling and processing sales & purchase orders. Responsible for monitoring sales and chasing for business. To perform any other related duties as per request.
- Keep regular contact with customers and suppliers by telephone and email in a supporting way for the Account/Product Manager
- Draw up and follow up quotations, calculate prices when Account/Product Manager is out of the office
- Receive, check and follow up of Sales and Purchase orders
- Assist / monitoring with planning of stock
- To send and follow up of samples
- Receive, rectify and follow up and reporting of Non Conformances and complaints
- Prepare, execute and follow up market research and reporting
- To run stocks/ planning in Excel spreadsheet
- To liaise with other departments in order to fulfil customers/suppliers requirements.
- Reports to : Account/Product Manager
- Fluent in English (verbally and in written) and (near) native level of German
- HBO level education or similar work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A commercial mindset.
- Must be able to work using their own initiative and to take ownership for co-coordinating tasks/resolutions and seeing it through to execution.
- Customer focus and good team working skills.
Our international client is looking for a proactive and self-motivated Customer Support Representative with Swedish and/or Norwegian language skills, to work at their offices based in the heart of Amsterdam. You will communicate extensively with global consumers who are travelling, with agencies and you sort out issues in cooperation with them. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed.
- You give general information, support and service in an effective way to customers and, if applicable, travel agents in order to improve customer satisfaction, using communication channels like phone, email, and chat.
- You give website assistance to customers
- You give information to customers on fares, availability and schedules.
- You recognize sales leads and acts upon them.
- You explain advantages of company’s services over competitors and search for alternatives if the customer’s initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Swedish/Norwegian is your first language and fluent English language skills are required -both written and spoken
- Empathic and a quick problem solver
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable; or work experience in travel industry
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- You feel comfortable with working with (more complex) computer systems
- Start on the 17th of January 2022