This company manufactures sports goods used in professional competition. The company was established thirty years ago and leads successfully the market. They are currently looking for a German Account Coordinator with great communication skills for the European headquarter. The company offers a great work environment and excellent benefits for its employees.
- Serve as the primary contact for customers.
- Provide information in response to inquiries about products, sales orders, lead times, shipments and services and handle and resolve complaints.
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts.
- Represent the company towards the external customer and customer inside the organization
- Spider in the web position who works together as needed with shipping locations, Sales, Accounting and other company resources to coordinate day-to-day customer requirements
- HBO education (obtained through education or working experience)
- Excellent written and spoken English required and proficiency in German preferred
- Strong organizing and problem solving skills
- Good communication and intercultural skills
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong work ethic
- Experience within an international customer services environment
- Ability to cope with hectic deadlines and changing workloads