Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven sales representative who can take the responsibility to serve and grow his/her own market. In this role, you will have a lot of freedom to do your business. Of course, they will be your sparring partner and coach. We need an ambitious team member who will help growing our client’s success. Do you have some (inter)national sales experience, and do you see a challenge in acquiring new customers for our client? Do you want to work in a winning team and are you keen on improving your IT knowledge? Find out more about the role below, and apply today!
- Create and developaffiliations with (existing) partners and vendors in the DACH region
- Analyse and develop opportunities in the DACH region
- Identifying customer issues, and find solutions with your team
- Identifying investment risks
- Drawing up tenders and follow them up by phone
- Process all sales and administrative activities
- Good aftersales follow-up, including maintaining customer satisfaction and renewing expiring rental contracts
- Visiting vendor events in the DACH region
- Contributing creative marketing ideas
- Proactively contributing ideas on how to improve business processes, procedures, work instructions, the product portfolio, and customer-friendliness.
- You are a performance-driven and proactive individual.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You have good commercial skills.
- You have a C2 level in German and you are fluent in English.
- If you speak Dutch that would be an advantage
- You have work experience in a B2B environment.
- Interest in IT/automation.
- You take initiative and you have a good sense of humor.
- A good salary, based on 40h/week, depending on previous work experience.
- The opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week.
- A good bonus scheme;
- Working at a growing company with enormous growth potential to senior sales
- A nice pension scheme;
- Friendly colleagues and team buildings such as an annual trips in the EU