The Sales Support Representative is responsible for maintaining relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential customer accounts within the assigned markets. Primarily responsible for handling incoming phone calls; providing pricing and proposals, resolving questions/problems; following-up on unresolved issues and identifying opportunities for sales solutions, including cross selling and up selling opportunities, with a specific focus on outbound lead generation with existing customers.
- Advise/recommend/sell products and services to dedicated customer accounts
- Solve customer problems in a group, with sales staff, production and engineering and carry out follow-ups to ensure that concerns were resolved to the client’s satisfaction
- Process customer inquiries, quotes and orders and administer correctly in order entry program
- Assist in customer account maintenance
- Coordinate and communicate with field sales; including extensive telephone contact and internally by utilizing company specific communication programs
- Native level French plus fluent level of Italian, Spanish or Dutch. Fluency in English is also required.
- Minimum 3 years previous commercial business to business experience (internal)
- Good mathematical and technical aptitude
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner
- Knowledge and experience of ERP system e.g. Oracle is preferred
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks using strong organizational skills
- Self-managed and a team player
- Occasional travel is required.