Fast growing international company with business in smart solutions for cash handling and workforce management; located in the area of The Hague.
In connection with the realization of further ambitious growth objectives, our client is currently looking for a structured, service minded and ambitious Application Specialist.
As an Application Specialist you will be part of the Customer Success Team. In this role you are responsible to provide technical support and solutions to help the Clients, in the resolution of issue or for the setting of the devices
- Handling inbound and outbound customer support request
- Answering any request via email, phone, chat or other channels in a timely and satisfactory manner. Safeguard that all open requests are followed up properly
- Listen and question the end-user drilling down to core problem and collecting all info required for solving incident / request.
- Interface with colleagues for deeper technical issues (bugs, new feature requests)
- Coordinate and follow-up all customer pre/after sales questions about the technical functionalities of the Company’s products
- Propose durable solutions for recurring requests (e.g. video manuals, further training, …)
- Understanding how the customer is using the company’s product / service, and collect relevant feedback (e.g. feature requests, new markets…) as input for the company’s product & business development teams.
- Be an expert-user on the products serviced, and feedback any own great ideas for enhancing customer value
- Propose ways to optimize how customer support is being delivered
- Strong communication skills (written and orally)
- Listening & questioning skills
- Customer oriented
- Analytical & logical
- Results & process oriented
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in technical subjects
- Experience with software engineering, IT, cloud-based solutions, business systems is a pro
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role or environment
- Native (or near) German speaking, fluent in English. One other EU language (NL, IT, FR, ES) would be a plus