Our client is searching for an enthusiastic business development colleague for Germany, Austria and Switzerland who is just starting his / her career. Our ideal candidate can find potential clients, conduct the first conversations, give online demos of our software and close their own deals. Our client is a fast-growing IT company focused on e-commerce for the B2B market. In order to keep growing at this pace, it’s essential that we find the right inside sales colleagues. Within this company you will find plenty of (international) development opportunities. You’re completely in control of your own success!
As Business Development Representative in the DACH-Team (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), you contribute to the expansion of the customer base in the German-speaking region. Be responsible for lead generation in the DACH region.
- Through research and outbound activities fill your own pipeline.
- Be in daily contact with potential customers via phone, e-mail or social channels.
- Support the marketing team by helping to plan lead generation campaigns and by attending events in the DACH region.
- Qualify leads generated through marketing efforts.
- Identify decision makers and advise them on the e-commerce possibilities for their business.
- Ensure a growing customer base by working in close cooperation with your sales colleagues.
You will play a decisive role in the success of this region. You will also be in daily contact with your international sales colleagues and take part in professional sales and product training courses.
- You have successfully obtained a bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar degree.
- You are a (near) native German speaker.
- You can communicate fluently in English.
- You have experience in sales or phone acquisition.
- You’re able to win over potential customers in the first conversation.
- You’re motivated to achieve our ambitious goals and rely on teamwork.