For one of our leading international clients based in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, we are looking for Credit Collectors for the French market. If you speak a fluent level of French, preferably have had some experience within an international environment and would like to play a crucial part within an outstanding international Credit & Collection team reporting directly to the Supervisor, do not hesitate to send us your application!
- Administer and monitor overdue payments within company guidelines and procedures;
- Ensure that customer’s details and account information is up to date;
- Handle client queries and solve any issues;
- Perform adjustments;
- Maintain sub ledgers for your sector of clients;
- Perform collection activities via telephone, emails and other media to ensure accounts are paid according to payment terms;
- Communicate with our client’s Sales department, Customer Service, Finance department and other teams to ensure customers’ needs are being met;
- Coordinate and monitor payment plan proposals.
- HBO or relevant professional education level;
- Fluent level of French and good English language skills, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MS Office; experience with Oracle is a pre;
- Excellent communications skills with proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to work in an international environment and using a multi-cultural approach;
- Relevant experience in a credit collection or customer support position is preferred;
- Enthusiastic, flexible, organized, detail orientated with an ability to liaise at all levels.