Our international client, with their offices in Amsterdam, is looking for a proactive and self-motivated Customer Support tourism representative. You will communicate extensively with global consumers who are travelling, and you sort out issues in cooperation with them. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed.
- You give general information, support and service in an effective way to customers and, if applicable, travel agents in order to improve customer satisfaction, using communication channels like phone, email, and chat.
- You give website assistance to customers
- You give information to customers on fares, availability and schedules.
- You recognize sales leads and acts upon them.
- You explain advantages of company’s services over competitors and search for alternatives if the customer’s initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Danish business fluency and fluent English language skills -both written and spoken
- Empathic and Service minded
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable; or work experience in travel industry
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Flexibility regarding working hours