The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all customers (B2C) are thrilled with the brand experience via the website or direct contact. This comes from developing, executing and monitoring internal initiatives and website activity to better the overall customer experience. You are eager to bring the fan journey to the next level.
Please note this concerns a 6-month role.
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails and online chat.
- Informing consumers about purchases & product, minimising any doubt and return risk.
- Assist in editing and translating product and web content texts.
- Actively monitor the volume and nature of consumer enquiries and identify gaps; make innovative suggestions on how to improve the department’s performance.
- Assist consumers in placing internet orders and returns.
- Go above and beyond in service ensuring an outstanding shopping and brand experience.
- Communicate issues and suggestions based on consumer feedback to other team members.
- Assist with Online development, testing and post evaluation phases of site enhancements or redesigns.
- Back-up for team members during their absence.
- Assist with returns and credits, warranty requests, moderate reviews or assist with company’s Pro-Program.
- Enthusiasm and ability to effectively contribute and enhance the company’s unique culture, philosophy and core values.
- Contribute to an environment of trust, mutual respect and fun.
- Maintain a strong commitment to teamwork and concern for others.
- Work harmoniously within a diverse environment, with a wide variety of people and with every level of the team.
- Professional, flexible, energetic, creative, resourceful, positive attitude, detail oriented.
- Eagerness to take on additional responsibilities and expand knowledge of both the company and footwear industry. Seek growth and learning opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of personal responsibility, accountability, ownership and integrity.
- Higher professional education or equivalent experience.
- Languages: written & spoken German on a business fluent level (C1/C2)
English fluent (written & spoken) required
- A passion for customer care with a proactive and service-minded attitude.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Great team player skills and support your colleagues by offering unsolicited help.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible and a quick learner.
- Self-motivated, shows initiative and able to solve problems with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Multitask, proactive and X-functional/discipline attitude.
- Experience within a similar customer care position.
- Experience working with ERP system (SAP) is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office functions preferred.
- 40 hours/week available