As a Customer Service Representative, you are in direct contact with travel agents. As the travel agents have a lot of knowledge about the world of traveling as well, you sort out issues in cooperation. You assist travel agents in more complicated issues where you have more possibilities to take action. You also provide web support for travel agents. The work is mainly during office hours.
- Answer questions from travel agents coming in through various communication channels like phone, email and chat;
- Give website assistance to travel agents and keep your knowledge up to date. By listening to the travel agents you find the best solution to exceed their expectations;
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements;
- If needed you handle reservations and sales as an extra task. This means that you explain the conditions of the reservation and processes any additional reservation requests. Next to that you stimulate up-selling, cross-selling and customer loyalty.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Native French language skills and fluency in English
- Empathic and Service minded
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectation
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable; or work experience in travel industry