Our client is an international corporation that provides solutions to companies in fields like logistics, marketing, finance and customer service. Their focus is to provide outstanding services to clients, following high ethical standards and excellence. In addition, employees enjoy a pleasant work environment that enables them to accomplish their tasks at the highest standards.
- Provide the customers with the correct service by giving product information, taking orders and by finding solutions for problems the customer may have
- Ensure that all scripts are actively used and adhered to. Any script discrepancies are to be reported to the Team Leader
- When registering orders, responsible for ensuring that each order is filled in completely and correctly in line with scripts and procedures.
- Register interactions in the complete and correct format(s) in order to make the interactions billable
- Ensure that complaints are handled in a correct way and that the department/person related to the complaint is informed
- Handle credit card authorisations
- Ensure adherence to confidentiality clauses, including but not limited to data- and customer privacy models and laws
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Register orders
- Handle credit card authorizations
- Qualify calls and register these in the appropriate database(s)
- MBO+ / HBO level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of German and English.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work with MS Office suite, CRM and ERP systems preferred
- Service minded
- Self starter
- Pro active
- Stress resistant