Our international client based in Amsterdam is looking for a Customer Support professional who will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers for their French Market. The calls are regarding queries from a worldwide brand and are to be addressed in a professional manner providing the highest level of customer service.
- Offering customer service to end users in relation to a wide range of products
- Answering emails from customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
- Learn and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products
- Attend team meeting/additional training sessions as scheduled
- Share best practices and encourage development with staff and peers
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
- Software related knowledge and aptitude is a plus
- Sales mindset: outstanding listening skills and passion to find the right solution for the customer, while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
- You are a performance driven person comfortable working in fast-paced environments.
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
- Available to potentially work afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Fluency in French and fluency in English