Our client is looking for German Customer Support Representative to join their thriving team and company. Do you enjoy solving problems, giving advice and speaking to customers over the phone and email? For our client who have offices in Amsterdam, we are looking for a self driven candidate to join their dynamic Customer Service team and deal with buyers and sellers.
- Timely and correctly dealing with questions and/or complaints from sellers and buyers, mainly via email;
- Managing disputes and complaints;
- Consulting other departments and making sure feedback is provided in a timely manner;
- Pro-actively signaling and initiating possible improvements in order to prevent questions, optimize processes, and improve the company’s platform;
- Contributing to projects aimed at improving the customer support experience.
- Bachelor degree education required.
- Professional experience in a similar position;
- English language skills on a native level; other languages a plus
- Candidates who are available for 40 hours per week are strongly preferred;
- You are available 2 evenings per week and 2 Saturdays per month;
- You’re keen on working in a fast-growing, informal organization.
- Competencies: Accurate, communicative skills, conversational capabilities, customer oriented, empathic, monitoring, planning and organizing, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, stress-resistant and team player.