Our international client based in Amsterdam are looking for a Customer Support professional who will be responsible for taking inbound calls from customers. The environment at our client is international and fast-paced. You will be working for a worldwide brand and are required to work in a professional manner providing the highest level of customer service.
- Provide high quality customer support to customers via phone, email or chat
- Expand knowledge within the client’s line of work
- Solve customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Provide timely and accurate customer support and a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Track and log information related to clients’ problems
- Show an understanding of and commitment to protecting customers’ private information
- Successfully carry out training activities in order to be up to date on the client’s product as well as to broaden product-related knowledge
- Responsible for providing feedback in order to help improve processes, policies, tools, etc.
- Responsible for the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of data
- Demonstrating commitment to personal development
- Carry out daily activities in line with quality standards and procedures based on training received
- Fluency in Greek and English language
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication, listening and customer service skills
- Ability to type a minimum of 25 words/minute
- Ability to explain information in such a way that it is easily understandable
- Ability to handle difficult clients
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive way
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment
- Adaptable, responsible and passionate about customer support.