Our international client is looking for a proactive and self motivated Customer Support tourism representative to work at their offices based in the heart of Amsterdam. You will communicate extensively with global consumers who are travelling, and you sort out issues in cooperation with them. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed.
- You give general information, support and service in an effective way to customers and, if applicable, travel agents in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- You give information to customers on flight fares, availability and schedules. You recognize sales leads and acts upon them. You explain advantages of company’s services over competitors and searches for alternatives if the customer’s initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Native level of Danish and fluent English
- Empathic and service minded
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectation
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable