We have an exciting opportunity for experienced native/near native French Customer Service Advisors to join a multilingual contact centre in the area of Den Bosch (Netherlands).
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will work in a fully supported multilingual environment where you can demonstrate your commitment to providing outstanding customer support and assistance.
For the role of Customer Service Advisor you show great interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills as you will deal with a range of customer queries via both phone and email. As a Customer Service Advisor we expect you to be a good team player that enjoys a creative and hardworking office environment.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you are the first point of contact with customers and your main duties include, but are not restricted to:
- Providing first class customer service via voice and email
- Ensuring all communication via phone or email are handled professionally and promptly
- Recording details of customer comments on the database provided, leaving clear notes
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to ensure all customer queries are answered
- Building rapport with customers and providing exceptional service
- Achieving the key targets set
- Adhering to quality standards and ensure consistency in all interactions
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous customer service/contact centre experience
- Native/near native command of the French language and a good command of the English language
- Ability to build rapport and communicate in a helpful way
- Keyboard/computing skills – good knowledge of Windows
- Ability to research well and quickly
- Analytical and fantastic troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and passion
- Willingness to work shifts and weekends