As a Customer Contact Representative you are responsible for the group sales with tour operators, travel agents, corporations and individual clients. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed. You follow procedures and timelines while monitoring the development and optimization of the sales turnover and client satisfaction.
- You receive group requests from tour operators, travel agents and individual clients.
- Search and determine the right combination of fares and flights rules to take on further negotiations about price or capacity until the contract is signed and sent back by the client.
- Take action in case of malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements in processes and procedures.
- Give feedback to all the involved departments to determine commercial trends.
- Complete and update necessary documents when applicable.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Native level of Turkish language skills and good knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- Affinity with computers and other computer programs (Word, Excel)
- Affinity with sales and experience in customer care environment is a plus
- Stress tolerance, adaptability and customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to analyze issues and formulate problem solving solutions