The Digital Technical Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional operational and customer support to healthcare professionals.
This role operates within our client’s digital department and focuses on providing operational and customer support to healthcare professionals in utilizing innovative digital systems. The Digital Technical Specialist will be responsible for initial processing and assessment of digital cases and related technical support.
- Scheduling technical follow up with doctors
- Onboarding new doctors remotely
- Backing up the field Technical Specialist teams in case of peaks/necessity
- Providing technical support (software and web) for all the products in the digital portfolio
- Previous experience in a similar role including CAD/CAM systems, digital design software, I/O scanners, 3D printing and digital dentistry highly preferred.
- Tech-savvy, fully IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows OS)
- Strong ability to understand and deliver on technical user requirements.
- Fluent in Spanish, German or French.