The ideal candidate possesses a (near) native command of Dutch, a good command of the English language, as well as a few years of experience in office / finance administration or other administrative responsibilities.
- Verifying and administrating timecards into the system.
- Problem solving related to timecards.
- Creating and forwarding invoices.
- Providing administrative support.
- Maintenance of department documentation including filing, sorting, mailing.
- Taking queries from clients.
- Providing feedback or channeling queries to next appropriate level.
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, clients and consultants.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting deadlines.
- Team player who is also able to work independently.
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to perform other duties as required.
- Willingness to commit to this position for a longer period of time.