As an Order Desk Employee you provide full and efficient registration, processing and shipping of the sales orders for our customers. Additionally, you will perform supporting activities to ensure a timely and correct delivery. You will work within a team of 5 people and in close collaboration with the finance department, customer services and warehouse.
You are responsible for the order processing. More specifically:
* Verifying, processing correctly, and sending sales orders on time;
* Reviewing and monitoring entered sales orders up to delivery to the customer;
* Processing of any return orders in collaboration with finance and logistics departments;
* Contact with customers regarding incorrect or incomplete sales orders;
* Calculate shipment volume, cost and transit time to provide quote to customer;
* Processing credit card payments;
* Supporting the finance department by creating invoices for outgoing orders and customs;
* Create new customers (debtors) in the ERP system;
* Participate in the weekly team meeting and daily stand-ups;
- Secondary vocational education (MBO);
* Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in comparable working environments;
* Proficiency in Dutch, English and German (spoken and written);
* MS Office and Exact Globe skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
* Strong customer service orientation. Strives to exceed customer expectations;
* Ability to work well in a team environment & demonstrate respect for co-workers;
* Sound problem-solving skills.