They are looking for a self-motivated, proactive go-getter to work as their Inside Sales/Account Manager. You will deal with existing accounts and at the same time you will also have the opportunity to develop your own portfolio. You will become a pivotal part of a very vibrant and successful international sales team.
- Managing your own sales deals from beginning to end (quotes to delivery);
- You do everything you can to turn every opportunity into a deal
- You maintain good relationships with existing customers
- Process orders from quoting to purchasing
- Sharing new opportunities, suggesting new ways of selling our clients products and services;
- Creating your own portfolio through prospecting;
- Maintaining the CRM database up to date, writing and building reports for the business unit;
- Attending on-site meetings and business conferences, mainly within Europe.
- Fluent English language skills another EU language is a plus;
- Passion for sales and business development;
- Ability to multitask (sales, purchasing etc.);
- Proactive, determined mindset;
- Preferably living within comfortable travel distance to Nijmegen.
- Hands on and ongoing training from the start;
- Existing customer base and leads will be offered;
- Limitless opportunities to sell anywhere in the world;
- Achievable targets with an attractive commission plan, laptop and mobile.
- Opportunity to develop further within the company