The Inside Sales Specialist for the business unit transportation (EMEA) will be responsible for pro-actively establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with small and new customers, identifying new opportunities, generating new business and revenue growth while providing total customer satisfaction. This includes: the identification and conversion of new opportunities/projects, responsibility for increasing the market share and managing the project pipeline. The person is managing all aspects of demand creation through having an entrepreneur mindset, building strong customer relationships through ECE and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of competitive landscape and ability to perform competitive analysis.
- Understanding of how to identify competition & key product offerings.
- Basic negotiations and follow up on Request For Quote.
- Manage scheduled interactions with assigned accounts
- Build customer partnerships by continually demonstrating a strong value proposition and ECE.
- Nurture / Develop prospect customers through outbound reach
- Develop influencing skills through relationship management, strong communication, and synthesize information in a coherent and impactful way.
- Research & Prepare materials prior to customer outreach to align to expected conversation
- ECE through positive Customer communication and touchpoints with both internal and external customers.
- May respond to Request For Quote (RFQ) from Customer Care or directly from Customer
- Ability to manage customer interaction via phone/email/etc. without benefit of face-to-face
- Manage MQL (leads) – prioritization, follow-up, conversion
- Understands key components of a Competitive Landscape: how you compare against your competitors in meeting customer needs.
- Drives brand awareness and positioning with our customers (solutions and capabilities).
- Promote BU technologies and product capabilities with the customer.
- Bachelors technical engineering or business degree with technical experience
- Up to 2 years of experience in sales, finance, engineering or applications engineering
- Customer facing experience required
- Understand landscape of underserved customer/market
- Strong customer focus
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Native French language skills with fluent English