Our international client, who are leaders in their field, located in the Utrecht area, are currently looking for a Commercial Manager. Are you their new pro-active, self-motivated candidate who can work in a diverse multi functional role? As Commercial Manager you must be able to engage and interact with new and existing clients in order to delve into business opportunities and inspire the commercial areas of the business.
- Connecting and establishing relationships with important stakeholders
- Creating a commercial strategy with the objective of developing essential segments of the industry
- Reaching personal sales targets
- Reaching personal revenue targets by following up on campaigns by phone and email, key account management, attending trade fairs and prospecting new business development
- Developing a Marketing Communications Plan around the divisions of interest as well as working together with the Marketing Team to reach set goals
- Keeping up with market developments as well as identifying and researching new growth opportunities to increase sales
- Scheduling face to face meetings to connect with key accounts and create lasting relationships
- Making sure that the administration of sales is carried out at a high standard and in a timely manner.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales (B2B exhibition sales is a pre)
- Self-starter with a high level of enthusiasm and ownership
- You are result-driven and are capable of prioritizing as well as a problem-solver and an opportunity seeker
- Dedication, and a flexible attitude and a positive mindset
- Aptitude for business analysis to understand the needs of clients
- A ‘can do’ attitude towards work
- Fluency in English, and French as a pre.