The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional assistance to the Eastern European customer service team. This position is temporary to start off, but depending on performance, there will be opportunities to stay within the company for the long term. The Customer Service Assistant deals front line with the customers and must always represent the company and the customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity. For this role, our client is looking for a candidate with excellent knowledge of Czech, who is stress resistant, adaptable and efficient..
- Responsible for receiving, monitoring and processing customer orders in a timely manner with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism.
- Responsible for handling orders and requests from Sales Reps in a timely manner with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism.
- Responsible for handling credit and re-bill requests from Clients and Sales Reps in order to correct any invoice mistakes in an efficient way.
- Main point of contact for (dedicated) Sales reps during the course of the day in order for a quick and dedicated service for both the external as well as the internal customers.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in upselling products.
- Interface with other departments through CRM to ensure that customer’s service requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Provides customers with accurate information regarding products and sales promotions.
- Complies with ISO procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must be fluent in Czech
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite
- Excellent communication skills (friendly, positive and efficient)
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Intelligent and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent worker
- Reliable and high sense of responsibility and urgency
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Oracle, CRM & Excel)
- Resistance to stress and ability to prioritize
- Ability to adapt and implement new procedures as required to provide excellent customer service