Our client, an international and renowned company located in the Utrecht area, is currently looking for a pro-active and analytical candidate who is able to work within an international environment. The Payroll Analyst plays an instrumental role in ensuring that payroll processes and systems continuously serve the company’s international payroll operations, according to varying international payroll requirements and compliance regulations. The successful candidate will mainly be involved in information management initiatives and data validation and analysis required to support the team of Payroll Coordinators.
- Ensure timely and correct maintenance of payroll incorporating settings, updates, enhancements as required by the department in order to ensure correct payroll processing across countries.
- Upload timely and correct payroll information into the system in order to ensure correct payroll processing across countries.
- Ensure prompt maintenance and accurate data validation of system data.
- Timely review of the payroll manual payments requests received, ensuring that they are correctly completed and that all required management approvals are collected prior to processing.
- Work closely with the payroll teams to prepare and collect approval for the payroll calendars across countries.
- Work with the Compensation team (HR) to set up the bonus calendar and on the yearly Executive bonus review.
- Coordinate data collection for Statutory List with the payroll team.
- Team up with the Payroll Supervisor in order to bring payroll special projects to completion.
- 2 – 5 years in a similar function;
- Strong analytical skills to understand evolving key business requirements;
- Natural awareness of change management challenge and comfort in addressing those issues with concrete tactical actions;
- Good data management skills and ability to program systems (VBA, Excel, Access);
- Advanced MS Office package skills required (Word, Power Point);
- Fluency in English both written and verbal is required, the knowledge of either Portuguese, Spanish or French is a strong asset;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Energetic, initiative and service oriented;
- Excellent internal communication skills.