IT Support at this client is more than just solving technical problems. At their newly founded IT Service Desk you will support their international colleagues in the whole EMEA region. You are the first point of contact and act as a consultant concerning all technical and IT related matters. Your support is essential for their colleagues to be able to work trouble-free and, therefore, a crucial part of the company’s overall success.
- You will look after all users calling or opening tickets concerning any IT related issues or service requests and act as their point of contact via phone, e-mail or even on-site in person.
- You will categorize and document tickets following predetermined workflows and ensure the identification and analysis of problems and errors
- You are responsible for obtaining and installing new client hardware, software and periphery and making sure all software is up-to-date
- You will collaborate closely with the business and it is your goal to solve any issues as quickly as possible
- Lastly, you are responsible for maintaining user accounts and rights through Microsoft Active Directory
- If you speak English and ideally two other languages like Spanish, Dutch or German then this is the team for you.
- You have a completed apprenticeship (IT System Integration) or any comparable IT related training paired with relevant work experience.
- You know your way with TCP/IP, networks, MS Active Directory as well as with the Microsoft operating system, MS Office and MS Exchange.
- With your experience of working with ticketing systems and your profound understanding of client hardware your clients feel well cared for.
- Have you gained your IT Expertise through other experiences? If you have the required expertise and practical knowledge we will be very happy to have you in our team!
Our client wants to make sure that you feel comfortable within the company, which is why they encourage open communication as well as reliable guidance through your leader. In general we want you to feel good and with us you can enjoy corporate benefits like supplemental health insurance, company pension scheme and employment benefits to encourage capital formation.