Our client is a leading international company in the electronics industry. In order to strengthen their international logistics team, they are looking for a self-motivated and energetic candidate with a fluent level of English speaking and written skills, other European languages would be an advantage. The successful candidate will form an integral part of an enthusiastic international team responsible for offering high quality service to European customers and will report to the Operations Manager.
- Contact customers via telephone and email to answer questions related to logistics.
- Handle communication with suppliers worldwide.
- Liaise with other internal team such as customer service, supply chain, purchasing, warehouse and management.
- Assessing customer forecasts.
- Handle customer questions and complaints
- Ensure delivery occurs on time
- Work towards continuous process improvement
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain and/or Logistics
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English, other languages are considered an advantage
- Experience with Excel is a must
- Experience with Navision is required
- Inventory management experience is preferable
- Strong personality with commercial insight
- Team Player
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, flexible, hands-on and independent
- Must live within a comfortable travel distance from the office