The Marketing Event & Retail coordinator is responsible for developing, planning and executing trade shows, sales meetings and sponsored events, along with ensuring creative excellence, drive traffic and increase conversion across our retail destinations (online & offline wholesale partners.). You coordinate sponsorships that align with and support the marketing strategy. In this position you will work also closely with the international sales agents & distributors and will be a key partner in servicing their (marketing) needs.
- Coordinate business events (such as tradeshows and sales meetings) with regards to planning, timing, budget, samples, invitations, communication, logistics and operations, creation of graphics and brand presentation.
- Identify sponsorship opportunities, create plans and execute these to support the marketing strategy and pro-actively optimizes partnerships (and the consumer events being part of that) with current partner organizations.
- Coordinate assets creation for sales meetings, tradeshows, and consumer events in conjunction with the graphic designer.
- Support CSR, retail and PR activation through (consumer) events.
- Pro-actively ensure a consistent communication flow to agents and distributors by keeping them up to date on marketing topics.
- Contact with distributors on a regular base to ensure better partnering and optimal support for their markets.
- Develop creative retail marketing solutions with Graphic Design and global peers to fulfil EMEA market needs, ensure global/regional consistency and local relevancy
- Execute creative solutions related to retail marketing needs (In-store communication, windows, dedicated brand spaces, POP, online platform assets, swag, staff training tools), from briefing to design, planning, production and distribution
- Coordinate agency and vendor relationship to develop seasonal POP packages and manage the current stock.
- Work closely with the sales team & country organizations to align on integrated sales & marketing plans and execute best-in-class strategies
- BS/MS degree in a Marketing related studies, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of event management experience in a similar role.
- Retail marketing experience managing campaigns with wholesale partners is an advantage.
- Fluent in English written and spoken, German is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent presentation, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and building strong relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Ability to work in a creative group, collaborate and take direction. Working well both within a team and independently.
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, quick learner. Able to run different kind of projects simultaneously and work with tight deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel (focus on UK, Germany) and to be available in weekends.
- Significant travel
- Work occasionally on weekend days for events and/or trade fairs is part of the role