Primary focus will be on supporting marketing functions including Marcom, tradeshows, implementation of campaigns and other events. This person will work closely together with other Marketing Specialists and Marketing Managers in carrying out this role.
- Tradeshow support – a geography within Benelux and Italy – interacting with marketing and sales teams to develop a strategy and implement this strategy for all major national shows. Coordinating in terms of booth design, set up, interaction with contractors and consultants, booth coverage and logistics
- Marketing support – events – working with and helping coordinate major events at a national level and helping out at multinational levels
- Marketing Communications support – working with marketing teams at EU and global levels to execute projects as well as managing the timelines and work needed for these projects
- Taking the lead on one major project across the EU Direct team and work with the senior team in developing these skills and success of this project
- Helping to manage and over see any EMEALA SPIFs that may be designed
- Other activities as defined by the EMEALA Associate Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred
- Fluent spoken and written in English and Dutch, fluent spoken and preferably written in French and Italian
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team as well as independent
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills including strong presentation skills.
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Strong results orientation
- Hands-on mentality