Our international client who are leaders in the world of leading technology are searching for an excellent Network Administrator.
The qualified IT candidate will use their expertise to support and manage our client’s server environment. Candidate must have good communication skills, professional appearance, strong troubleshooting abilities and a desire for learning new technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working in a corporate environment supporting Microsoft technologies in an administrator role.
- The candidate must be proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP.
- Strong knowledge of physical & virtual environments with Hyper-V.
- The candidate must be capable of maintaining strong documentation for all systems and training processes.
- Experience with enterprise backup and recovery processes preferred.
- Experience in maintaining and supporting a highly organized Corporate Datacenter with racked mounted servers and communication equipment.
- Able to support IT corporate requirements outside the normal business hours.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to function as a team player.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with strong attention to details and highly organized.
- Experience in using a Helpdesk based ticketing system is a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed to support corporate offices.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of Exchange Online
- Certifications and / or relevant experience in Unified Communications Systems (Skype for Business) is a plus
- Experience with SCCM is a plus.
- Experience working with SAN storage is a plus.
- Experience and / or certification in AWS is a plus.