Position: Office Assistant – Nijmegen
Our client is an ingenious international leader in various leading industries. They are looking for an Office Assistant to offer support to the Management team. In this role, you are responsible for dealing with complex calendar management, booking meetings & travels, taking minutes of meetings, writing reports, preparing presentations & correspondence and prioritizing items that need attention.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and very hands-on candidate with strong administrative and coordinating skills who would like to be involved in all parts of the business.
You are able to produce high quality work in a fast-paced working environment with tight deadlines. You are utterly flexible, extremely discreet and supremely organized.
Furthermore you are :
- Quick on your feet, poised with polished social skills and able to deal with different cultures and people
- Self-starter with a high energy level and a passionate and positive mind
- Very resourceful and someone who can foresee problems
- Trust-worthy, discreet, honest, reliable
- Calm under pressure
- Not afraid to make decisions
- People minded, with a good sense of humour.
- Bachelor degree
- Full time available
- Some experience in a secretarial and / or business support role in a fast-paced international environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a good understanding of Dutch
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Be available via phone / email when the CEO/Management is travelling
- Willingness to travel if required (not often)
- A valid driver’s license is preferred.