International non-profit organisation. Our client is opening a new office. The Office Coordinator must be able to help set up services and external relationships as directed, as well as support/set up facility operations and staff and visitors onsite.
- Serve as primary contact for issues of building management for maintenance, HVAC, security issues and any other needed facilities support.
- Order and maintain office supplies, equipment, and furniture, as necessary.
- Report issues concerning copiers, printers, scanners, laptops, or other equipment to respective service supplier or point of contact.
- Coordinate the building security access and escalate security issues as necessary.
- Assist staff presentations and meeting set up, including catering or location rental as needed.
- Arrange and coordinate staff meetings and social events, as directed.
- Maintain the professional look of the office by managing contract cleaners, building maintenance, and facility repair.
- Maintain kitchen and break areas, work and storage rooms/areas.
- Open, date stamp, and route incoming invoices for coding, verification, and approval.
- Forward invoices and coordinate with finance department/s as needed.
- Coordinate ad facilitate document collections and retention activities as needed.
- Answer office phone and route appropriately.
- Greet and interact with visitors and staff.
- Maintain logs and files for daily mail deliveries as well as logs for shipments and local couriers, as needed.
- Assist with shipping of mail going out of office to various locations (domestic and international).
- Maintain marketing materials and letterhead inventory and orders as needed, working with Communications.
- 5+ years of receptionist or administrative responsibilities in a new office setting.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in an office with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, clients and consultants. English fluency required. Dutch is a plus.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting deadlines.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to perform other duties as required.
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.