Our international client is the market leader in their field. The Office Support Assistant role is a position within the Sales department that functions as assistance in the day-to-day activities of the office support team. The focus will lie on administrative and organizational tasks. You will be communicating with people from various departments such as the Accounting, Sales and Operations departments. Therefore, good communication skills and effectively being able to work in a team environment are important requirements.
- Performing administrative and organizational tasks for the Sales department
- Keeping delicate information private
- Providing daily guidance and directions
- Communicating and escalating issues/requests to the right managers
- Realizing an efficient workflow within the Office Support team
- Coordinating all travel and lunch arrangements for Sales department and upper management
- This position requires an education on MBO level (office management/ secretary education).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Dutch language skills are an advantage).
- At least 1 to 2 years work experience within a similar position.
- Representative, hospitable and patient.
- Good level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Computer skills (Microsoft office).