The Order Management Specialist is the internal point of contact for customers and works closely with Sales Force, Finance, Purchasing and Supply Chain departments, building and maintaining professional relationships with our customers. He/she manages the customer order in such a way that an optimal balance between customer requirements and the company’s capabilities can be achieved.
The target is to ensure outstanding service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Overall responsibility for processing and tracking of customer orders, including relevant purchase orders
- Responsible for LLE (Long term supplier declaration)
- Manage administration of stock agreements (levels in system are set by planning)
* Maintain sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with other departments, Sales Reps as well as with Customers
- Manage the assigned orders End to End with little support & guidance from Team Leader
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information according to agreed CS – standards.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs and deadlines to achieve satisfaction
- Maintain product as well as industry knowledge
- Follow company policies, Order Management – procedures and work instructions
- Take part in action plans & strategic plans
- Monitor forecasts & demands and report changes to Purchasing/Planning
- Ability to calculate Stock Agreement Levels and Replenishment with support from Purchasing
- Responsible for all complaints of administrative nature (Wrong pricing, wrong slit width, wrong material supplied)
* Responsible for all complaints of administrative nature (Wrong pricing, wrong slit width, wrong material supplied, …)
- Successfully completed development tracker
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
* Excellent administrative skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Good English language skills in combination with German
* Customer focused/service minded
* Proactive and hands on
* Approachable and well mannered
* Stress resistance
* Familiar with quality policy according to the ISO 9000-2000 standard.