Our client is an international leader in various leading industries. They are looking for a Personal Assistant to offer support to the CEO allowing him to focus on expanding, developing and managing multiple businesses efficiently and effectively. In this role, you are responsible for dealing with complex calendar management, booking meetings & travels, take minutes of meetings, write reports, prepare presentations & correspondence and prioritize items that need attention.
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent, energetic and very hands-on candidate with strong administrative and Personal Assistant skills who would like to be involved in all parts of the business.
You are able to produce high quality work in a fast-paced working environment with tight deadlines. You are utterly flexible, extremely discreet, supremely organized and willing to travel nationally and internationally on occasions. At all times, you know what’s going in the business and in the CEO’s head!
Furthermore, you are:
- Quick on your feet, poised with polished social skills and able to deal with different cultures and people
- Self-starter with a high energy level and a passionate and positive mind
- Very resourceful and someone who can foresee problems
- Trust-worthy, discreet, honest, reliable
- Calm under pressure
- Not afraid to make decisions
- Have a good sense of humour and be people minded
- Bachelor degree
- Full time available
- At least 3 years plus experience in a secretarial and / or business support role in a fast paced international environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Be available via phone / email when the CEO is travelling
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- A valid driver’s license is required