Our client is a fast growing Dutch company in the Eindhoven area that is specialized in household textile.
As Sales Support Assistant you will be in contact with clients in relation to their orders, make quotations and price inquiries, you will be responsible for internal order management, complaint handling and support the field / project management staff by telephone and / or email. An excellent service is essential.
- Sales support for the Account Managers, including the entire administration.
* Responsible for the daily order flow.
* Book shipments with transport partners.
- Responsible for return of goods administration and follow-up.
- Give advice and information about products, provide additional sales information, deal with complaints and all order related administration.
* Perform general office tasks
* Monitor, along with your colleagues, the quality of order processing and internal procedures.
- MBO / HBO degree and knowledge ofBusinessEconomicsacquiredthroughtraining and / orwork experience.
* At least 1-3 years experience in a commercial / support role with similar activity.
* Excellent command of the German and English language.
* Knowledge of the Dutch language in speech and writing is desirable.
* Able to set priorities, move quickly and being able to work in a dynamic and sometimes hectic environment.
* Able to work in a team, but also independently.
* Personal characteristics: Spontaneous, decisive, proactive, energetic and a cheerful character.
* Excellent Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook and experience with ERP systems (Navision preferred).