Young and dynamic company with leading brand for consumer 3D printers, located in the Rotterdam area, looking for a Sales & logistics Assistant to start as soon as possible. Applicants should live in the Rotterdam area as well. The required language skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills are most important if you want to apply for this position.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Assistant to play a crucial key role in supporting the European sales team. Daily tasks such as order processing, logistic planning and sales administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely together with European Sales Department.
- Receive and process orders from customers in ERP (EXACT)
- Managing all logistics related to the operation of the company.
- Coordinate operation between warehouse and sales team.
- Maintain and update CRM data.
- Review and report all activities directly to Sales Director.
The successful candidate will need to be able to multi-task, to work independently, responsible, identify and prioritize tasks received/pending and execute accordingly to meet deadlines and expectations. Start-up mentality, being able to adapt to team and support where needed.
Fluent in English.
The following list of skills are highly desirable:
- A great attitude with an energetic, open-minded and enthusiastic personality.
- The ability to build reports to management briefly. Proficient in Excel.
- A strong work ethic and willingness to work hard.
- 3-5 years experience in sales assistant and/or logistics.
- Agile and iterative approach to face challenges.