Our client is looking for an ambitious, self-driven and proactive individual to join their team as a Sales & Marketing Operations Specialist.
In this role, you are optimizing commercial operations across multiple parts of the company. Working with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success, you enable teams to maximize marketing opportunities and recurring revenue and developing and grow accounts. Your extensive web of projects brings you clear line of sight across the entire Customer Lifecycle, from Lead to Renewal.
- Provide insightful commentary and reporting on key metrics and analytics across the entire commercial organization.
- Enable the commercial team to become more productive through proactive and targeted lead, prospect and customer management.
- Assist our leadership in understanding areas of inefficiency, process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Help define and enable the planning of the commercial strategy across all customer segments.
- Train teams on the relevant tools, best practices and processes, and take an active role in onboarding of new employees.
- Work collaboratively with the other teams of the business to create efficiencies in both processes and tooling
- GTM Strategy and Execution: Building, segmenting and prioritizing target account lists, enabling sales teams and marketeers to work more efficiently and increase conversion rates
- Reporting & Analysis: Build reports (standard and ad hoc) to provide insights on sales, marketing and retention performance. Prepare ad hoc analysis & decision papers
- New Hire onboarding: Ensure timely onboarding and productivity of new commercial hires
- System Enablement & Administration: Managing data uploads, account assignment, process workflows and ensure a clean database is maintained.
- Own the SaaS tech stack
- Scalability: Drive scalability of the business in all core processes, decision making and execution
- 2+ Years of experience from a role in revenue operations in a fast paced SaaS environment
- Owning and driving Sales Operations in a prior role is a pre
- Experience identifying operational process improvements and leading projects to drive change
- Experienced working with Salesforce, ideally a Salesforce Admin
- Strong insight into SaaS tech stack (Marketing Automation, CRM, Connectivity)
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices and SaaS KPIs
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables and analytics tools
- Experience with business intelligence (Looker) and data visualization tools are a pre
- Fluency in spoken English
- Excellent communication skills with interdisciplinary teams
- Tech stack geek