In this role you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of payroll for our entities in Europe and the Asia Pacific region. You will work closely with our external service providers and internal stakeholders to manage all payroll-related matters, including monthly payrolls and adherence to applicable regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of monthly payrolls for approximately 200 employees in 15 countries in coordination with our third-party payroll providers;
- Collaborate with our Human Capital, Finance, and Equity teams to ensure that all payroll-related data is properly accounted for each month; Payroll-related changes and updates include base salary, commissions, bonus, ESPP and RSU taxation, pension, holiday pay, and statutory and other company benefits.
- Respond to employee inquiries;
- Support our Finance and Accounting teams with month-end and year-end close and reporting requirements;
- Maintain compliance with local statutory and US GAAP requirements, including assisting with internal and external audit requests.
- Very solid experience (6-8 years) in a Senior Payroll Specialist position within a multinational organization;
- CPP designation (Certified Payroll Professional) or equivalent professional payroll qualification;
- Working knowledge of third-party payroll systems; preferred experience with ADP and Sage;
- Experience with payrolls in the Netherlands, UK, Germany, and Australia is preferred;
- Experience with month-end reporting and fringe benefits calculations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Working knowledge of payroll law to ensure company compliance;
- Fluency in English; additional language skills would come as a great advantage;