Our client, with offices based in London, specializes in all aspects of online marketing in the iGaming, Sports Betting, Poker and Casino industries. Due to the growing demand for their services, they are now recruiting for an SEO Specialist to join their creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to our Senior SEO Manager, the responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Help drive increased revenue through effective use of SEO
- Work with Senior SEO Manager & Digital Director to plan SEO strategies
- Internal and External reporting on the progress of campaigns
- Responsibility for managing link building activities.
- Managing content, creating new pages and link building
- Managing blog content uploads and creating SEO optimized content.
- Improve the visibility, design, content, conversion and engagement of all websites
- Work on SEO outreach campaigns and technical SEO audits
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in SEO
- Have understanding of Technical SEO (Pagespeed, robots.txt, sitemap.xml)
- Be familiar with use of Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Be familiar with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, Screaming Frog and SEMrush.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch
- An interest in Off Page SEO as this role focuses a lot on Outreach campaigns.
- Living in London or willing to move there