You will mainly be responsible for giving support in this the fast-paced environment. The team deal with recruitment activities for various clients representing worldwide brands. For our client, this means a commitment to team work to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way.
- Coordinate tests and assessments for multilingual customer & technical support agents
- Assist with the coordinating of thee the interviewing and hiring processes, including maintaining candidate database, posting job opportunities, arranging interviews, facilitating assessments/testing, checking reference, writing to candidates, etc.
- Generate new hire data and update applicant tracking through designated system
- Complete and process new hire paperwork
- Various administrative processes as required, e.g., notification of applicants on changed/cancelled dates and/or times etc.
- Minimum of 1 years related experience in support, administrative or customer support role
- Fluent in English, and Dutch preferred
- Good Skills in verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of recruitment policies and procedures and PC applications is preferred
- Ability to work in a time critical environment
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above