For one of our dynamic, leading international clients in the science and technology industries, we are looking for a Temporary (minimum 3 months – temporary sick leave) Portuguese speaker to assist with their Credit Collection / Accounts Receivable team. We are looking for candidates who speak and write a fluent level of Portuguese and are fluent in English. You will form a very crucial part of an outstanding international Credit & Collection team where your input will be appreciated and rewarded. You will be trained and guided in order to equip you with the tools to perform you job well. You will work from their inspiring offices based in Amersfoort.
Due to the urgency of this position only candidates already living in the Netherlands with no notice period will be considered.
- Ensure that customer’s details and account information is up to date
- Administer and monitor overdue payments within company guidelines and procedures
- Handle client queries and solve any issues in order to create good relationships
- Perform adjustments
- Maintain sub ledgers for your sector of clients
- Perform collection activities via telephone and emails
- You will also use any other media to ensure accounts are paid according to payment terms
- Communicate with our client’s Sales department, Customer Service, Finance department and other teams to ensure customers’ needs are being met
- Coordinate and monitor payment plan proposals
- HBO or relevant professional education level
- Fluent level of the Portuguese language
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken
- Preferably a finance/accounting graduate.
- Good knowledge of MS Office; experience with Oracle is a pre
- Good communications skills
- Willingness to work in an international environment and using a multi-cultural approach
- Previous experience in an administrative or customer support position
- Enthusiastic, flexible, organized, detail orientated with an ability to liaise at all levels
- Good organizational skills and hand-on ability
- Good sense of humour and a team player
- Available 37.5 hours per week