The company is looking for a Travel Account Manager who will be responsible for customers in the German market. The successful candidate will be a commercially minded and self-driven individual with excellent communication skills. You will work in an informal environment within an international hard-working team.
- Sales of a diverse range of tourism related marketing products, including advertisements. Sales are primarily made to the German tourism market.
- Identification and growth of new sales prospects on the German market.
- Participation at several key professional trade fairs, both in Germany and in The Netherlands.
- Various activities to support sales actions. These may include preparing and translating press releases, e-newsletters and other similar activities.
- The successful applicant will form part of a small highly motivated team and will be in regular contact with the head office.
- We are looking for someone with proven commercial competence and with effective communication and sales skills
- Experience within a commercial function is required and experience in the tourism industry would be advantageous
- Well-presented and proactive
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and decisive
- Excellent competence in German (spoken, written and read). Good English language skills