Our client is a global market leader in wireless technologies, who manufactures and sells universal remotes, digital TV antennas, Bluetooth Music Receivers in consumer electronics shops (like Media Markt, Amazon, Coolblue) around the world.
As a representative, you will not just be handling phone calls, or writing emails. You will also be chatting with customers, writing online support content (e.g. FAQ’s), responding to customers reviews and social media messages, exchanging defective products and reprogramming them.
The Customer Support Center offers support in 6 different languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch) to customers and shops in Europe. They offer2nd line support to local support teams in e.g the USA, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa.
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You speak fluent French and fluent English, Italian is an advantage.
- You are able to interact with the use of different channels (mail, socials etc)
- You are customer focused & able to work independently
- You are looking for a job for at least one year